Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our website, shop in our store, call us on the phone, create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, request a catalog, participate in a promotion or survey, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us. Providing your personal information to us is voluntary, however, if you do not provide some or all of the information we request, we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services, or information. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone, create and share a “wish list” or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfil your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately opt in to receive communications from us.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our website or transact business with us, including:
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our website, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return
Information We Collect From Our Partners and Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. For example, we collect information from local postal services national change of address databases to verify and update mailing addresses.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
sharing of information. We may share information about you as follows:
- with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out wor5k on our behalf;
- with our business partners and other third parties for purposes of sending their own direct mail, with your consent;
- in response to a request of information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- with your consent or at your direction.
Links to Other Sites
To enhance your shopping experience, our website may include links to other sites outside our family of brands. Those websites will have their own privacy policies that you may wish to review. We have no responsibility for these linked websites, outside of our family of brands.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our websites. For more information about disabling flash cookies, see www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Storage of Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children and all children’s products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
Your Choices–Online Account Information
You may update, correct or delete or deactivate your online account information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the “My Account” page or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You have the option to join our mailing list and consent to receive marketing or promotional information from us.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by contacting our customer service at email@example.com
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Accessing Our Websites
Last updated: 3 March 2015